1. No REFUNDS except as indicated in 12 below.
2. DRESS CODE and HAT rule will be enforced.
3. Horse substitutions must be made in the Show Office before the FIRST horse runs in each race. No rider substitutions.
4. No switching of draw positions.
5. All reruns will be the decisions of the Arena Director. Rerun will be on fresh drag. Arena Directors decisions are FINAL. A horse falling during run will not receive a rerun.
6. Failure to answer 3 gate calls will result in Officials scratch.
7. A horse may enter each race only once (exception for FAMILY RULE). You may enter as many horses per race as you wish.
8. Contestants will receive a no time for knocking over a barrel or breaking the pattern.
9. A tie for awards will be handled by a flip of a coin between contestants tied.
10. $20 processing fee once per contestant for entire event.
11. LATE ENTRIES -- Late entries must be received before first horse runs in each race. $10 per horse per race late fee; if entry not post marked by entry closing date. If a contestant chooses to enter all late entries on their first run of the show, they will only pay a maximum of $30 in late fees. Late entries will have a separate draw and run after pre-entries.
12. VET OUT RULE -- Vet and medical releases for all entries must be received in the show office before the race starts. All applicable entry fees and unused stall fees will be returned to the contestant. D&G will retain the $20 processing fee. Vet or Doctor releases can be faxed to our office at 940-538-4329 up until Tuesday at 12:00 noon prior to the race. After that time we have left for the race and the vet or Doctor releases must be delivered to the D&G Show office at the show location. If a vet or Doctor release is faxed to the show location it is the contestants responsibility to make sure the release is delivered to the D&G show office. The vet or Doctors release does not become valid until it is delivered to someone on the D&G office staff.
13. Number of places paid per race: 101-250 entries: 8 places, 251-399 entries: 10 places, 400-499 entries: 12 places, 500 & over entries: 15 places.
14. 75% payback, added money split equally between Divisions. Each race is separate.
15. The 5-D format will be as follows: 1-D, fastest time of race. 2-D, fastest time of race plus one-half second (.5 second). 3-D, fastest time of race plus one second (1 second). 4-D, fastest time of race plus one and one-half seconds (1.5 seconds). 5-D, fastest time of race plus two seconds (2 seconds). The jackpotted entry fees will be divided 1-D 30%, 2-D 24%, 3-D 19%, 4-D 15%, 5-D 12%. If all places in a division are not filled, unpaid moneys will be divided proportionately between all divisions.
16. All contestants and their family members are expected to display good sportsmanship at all times. No level of abuse toward any animal at this event will be allowed. Foul language, misconduct or abusive comments spoken to any Contestant, Spectator, Staff Member or Arena Personnel will result in immediate contestant disqualification and no refund of entry fees. Contestants are also responsible for traveling companions and their family members.
17. All late entries paid in cash, no exceptions.
18. All horses must be placed in stall belonging to the arena if staying on the grounds overnight. Only one horse per stall. NO PORTABLE pens or tie outs.
19. D&G reserves the right to refuse any entry.
20. A $25.00 return check fee plus bank fees will be charged on all returned checks.
2011 Super Tour Year End Award Rules
1. Year end standings are calculated on total money won in Open 5D races, by division.
2. Contestant can only win one year end award. This will be determined by highest placing of contestant.
3. Year end standings will be posted on the D&G Barrel Productions web pages and at D&G Shows.
4. No membership or additional fee required to be eligible for awards.
5. Must enter a minimum of different 3 shows, (i.e.; Chickasha, Waco & Wichita Falls) to qualify for year end awards.
Please do not
hesitate to give us a call